VATIKA VILLAS – The Best In Class villas
VATIKA VILLAS creates a dazzling backdrop for luxurious designer villas in Ottapalam – the quaint little town situated on the banks of the Bharathapuzha River (Nila) in Palakkad. Designed as an 8-unit project set in close to an acre of land, VATIKA VILLAS promises an exceptional luxury living in a plethora of spaces. Available in 2 and 3 BHK arrangements, these designer villas exude extravagance, solace, and style.
All villas are designed to provide ample space for each family member. Living areas encourage interaction, while the rooms provide a peaceful (and private) space for relaxation. The look of the villas is further enhanced by the beautiful landscaping and walkways. What’s more, we do custom designing without changing the external elevation and structure. The icing on the cake is that all this comes to you at an unbelievable budget.
Speaking of the security, VATIKA VILLAS has CCTV surveillance and entrance will be manned by security personnel. With larger compound wall and individual gates, you don’t need to fret over the security of your loved ones or your home.
- This project is located in Kanniyampuram, Opposite road of Semalk hospital, 500 meters from main road.
- Close to major road networks and Ottapalam railway station (within 1.5 Km), you can reach anywhere with ease.
- Local attractions and leisure destinations are close to VATIKA VILLAS
- Just 15 mins away are Semalk Hospital, Govt. Ayurvedic Hospital & Aswini Hospital.
- Seventh-day Adventist Higher Secondary School and Nursing College are within 1.5Km
With easy booking and timely assistance for home loans (with all leading banks), we OMG properties, the finest builders in Palakkad, will ensure you get the home you deserve (and desire).
- Country: India
- Province / State: Kerala
- City / Town: Ottapalam
- Postal code / ZIP: 679101
- Price Starts from ₹3,290,000
- Builder OMG Properties
- Property status K-RERA/PRJ/303/2020, ON SALE
- Year Built 2019
- Label Traditional Villas
- Units 8
- Bed & Bath 3
- RERA ID K-RERA/PRJ/303/2020