Independent villa or gated villa. Which one to choose?
When you are planning to buy a property you have to keep so many things in your mind. It is a very big investment and a very big decision. If you are confused between the available options then you have to clearly think and decide the purchase keeping all the major things in mind, such as location, amenities and facilities etc. Before buying a property you may find yourself unclear whether to go for a gated villa or an independent villa. Both options have their own advantages and disadvantages, and you should take a decision based on your needs and your budget. Here are some important factors to consider before finalizing your decision between an independent villa and a gated villa.
How to decide between a gated villa and independent villa?
Identify your requirements:
Before buying a new property you need to make a list so that you can easily identify your requirements. Think about your budget and your lifestyle as well so that the property perfectly suits them. If you are a private person, then an independent villa is a better option as it offers a lot of privacy. On the other hand, if you have a family of kids and elders, a nice neighborhood takes priority over privacy. Similarly, your lifestyle and budget can also influence the purchase decision.
Advantages of gated villas:
If you are planning to buy a home in any big city then living in a gated villa would be better. There are so many advantages to a gated villa. Buying a home seems like a wise decision because of the increasing number of property scams.
- Safety and Security: Most people think first about safety and security before buying a home. Gated homes are well guarded. These communities have fixed entrance and exit points. So that only verified residents and guests can enter the community. There will be electronic fences, CCTV cameras for 24/7 and an intercom system for your safety. So, safety and security is assured.
- Extra Privacy: In a gated villa they provide extra privacy as the community only gives access to verified guests and residents so that you can have your own space. You can do your regular activities and enjoy your life without having to worry about the outside world. This is even better in the posh areas where only a few people reside.
- A Sense of Community: Another benefit of living in a gated villa is the sense of community. There is an understanding between the residents. Many of the society hold community festivals and events so that every resident enjoys the functions together. After attending these functions these facilities help you to get to know your neighbours so that you will feel familiarity and trust among your neighbours.
- No Traffic or Speeding Vehicles: In the gated villa the regular traffic and speeding vehicles are absent and this is one of the main advantages. Hence, they are good for people with family. You do not have to worry about the traffic noise which is very unpleasant.
- Better Property Value: Gated villas have better property values especially when you buy it from a trusted builder. And if you are buying a gated villa and then sell it later on so this is an advantage for you.
Safe for Children: Living in a gated villa is one of the greatest advantages for your family and kids. However, it is beneficial for both single people and families. There are no open roads with lots of traffic and it is safer for your kids to allow them to play outdoor games. You would not have to worry about strangers. There are specific areas for the kids to play like park.
- Greener Environment: Gated villas have a greener environment so that you breathe fresh air wherever you are. Societies have many trees and plants that are regularly maintained.
Integrated lifestyle: Gated communities offer you facilities such as a tennis court, swimming pools, golf course, football pitches, gym and so many more facilities for you. These facilities are readily available with the villa. Otherwise, you have to pay extra money outside. These facilities make your life very comfortable and easy.
Buying Gated Villas from Reputed Builders:
Palakkad is emerging as one of the most important places for real estate in Kerala. A number of renowned builders are offering gated villas in Palakkad at affordable prices with amazing facilities. OMG Properties is one of the most reputed construction companies in Kerala that offers gated villas in Palakkad and many other places. All the properties under OMG are verified and come sans any disputes. So, you can buy without any doubt.
So, which one are you going to buy – independent or gated villa?